At Performable we’ve been working hard, building out our platform. It will turn your site into a marketing machine.
Over the last two weeks we’ve been winding down our beta program, and transitioning our beta customers to live paying customers. Thanks to everyone who helped us out as beta testers — we learned a lot. We have many new features, which will be announced over the next several weeks. This summer is huge for Performable; the forward momentum is massive — we will not slow down!
I’ll be speaking and/or attending the following events this summer:
- Angel Bootcamp – I’ll be giving a talk called “Boston Throwdown: Step up or Shut up” and I’ll be a panelist on the “Kicking Boston in the Ass” panel. Notice a theme here? 😉 (June 1st, 2010)
- PopSignal Mix 6 – A great night of drinks with local entrepreneurs put on by my friends Brian Balfour and Jay Meattle. (June 3rd, 2010)
- CEO Idea Exchange – A one day event focused on Customer Acquisition Strategies for SaaS companies put on by my friends at Charles River Ventures and Matrix Partners. (June 10th, 2010)
- Venture Summit East – I’ll be speaking on the Lean Startups Panel with Eric Ries and Ann Miura-Ko. (June 22nd, 2010)
- Momentum Summit – Once you’ve created a great product how do you get customers to try it and buy it? I’ll be interviewing Gail Goodman, CEO of Constant Contact to find out, and giving a talk on A/B Testing. (June 23rd, 2010)
- Brandeis University Talk – Pito Salas invited me to speak to some students about Startups and Geek stuff, this should be lots of fun. (June 28th, 2010)
- Catch the Wave – Put on by my friends at Flybridge Capital Partners. (July 30th-August 1st, 2010)
Hope to see you at one of these events. Until then, have a fun and productive summer, and please stay in touch!