I am looking forward to 2011!
This year I intend to invest more time with my family and friends, build a great company alongside an incredibly talented team, and to push myself to grow, learn and better myself.
Looking back at 2010 I am grateful for my family, my amazing team at Performable, that I get to spend my days focused on solving hard problems, and for all the great people that I have met because of this blog.
I spent a few minutes digging through my stats to see which startup posts were most popular over the last year. What amazes me is not this list of posts but that I met hundreds of people because of these blog posts. That is truly awesome, thank you.
Top Startup Posts in 2010
- 3 Startup Lessons I Learned the Hard Way - (October)
- 18 Comments, 273 Tweets, 52 Facebook Likes
- Data-Driven Startups - (July)
- 22 Comments, 350 Tweets, 23 Facebook Likes
- 3 Warning Signs That Your Product Sucks - (August)
- 16 Comments, 109 Tweets, 3 Facebook Likes
- Creating a Data Driven Startup - (October)
- 16 Comments, 46 Tweets, 1 Facebook Like
- 8 Startup Lessons from Constant Contact - (June)
- 10 Comments, 190 Tweets, 1 Facebook Like
How people found these posts (referrers)
- Hacker News
- Google Search
What were the best lessons you learned in 2010?