These are the 10 books that I believe every entrepreneur should read:
- The Entrepreneur’s Guide to Business Law – LLC vs C-corp vs S-Corp? Founder’s vesting? Liquidation Preferences? Equity vs Debt financing? This book will educate you enough to be able to answer these and many other important questions.
- Bootstrapping Your Business – From the founder of RightNow. The amazing story of how a geographically-challenged (Montana) entrepreneur built a world class business.
- Purple Cow – Dead simple premise, the key to marketing is to build something remarkable.
- The Art of the Start – The Art of Pitching, Marketing and Funding your Startup.
- The Innovator’s Dilemma – If your startup beats all the odds and becomes hugely successful prepare yourself for the innovator’s dilemma, cannibalize your product before someone else does.
- The E-Myth Revisited - How-to create a business not a job.
- Permission Marketing - The greatest marketing asset your startup can build is the permission to market to your customers and prospects.
- Growing a Business – Sincere advice for creating a company culture that your team and customers will love.
- The Cluetrain Manifesto – Successful marketing is a conversation.
- Bottom-up Marketing - Pure bottoms-up execution. Marketing tactics to grow your business.
And please don’t build your website without reading these books:
- Always Be Testing
- Designing for the Social Web
- Web Analytics: An Hour a Day
- Don’t Make Me Think
- Call to Action
Do you have any favorites that I’ve missed?
|Vote on HN||Please consider voting for this up on my favorite news site.|